The Daisy Polk Inn & Dickason Cottage
Policies and Procedures*
General Booking Policies
- Smoking: At all times, smoking is only allowed outside the buildings.
- Pets: We, at the Daisy, love animals of all kinds. In fact you will discover that we have an entire pride of feral cats, which are spayed and neutered, that live on the property. However, we DO NOT allow guests to bring pets into the buildings. For your convenience we will be more than happy to recommend some local “spas” for the furry members of your family for the duration of your visit. After all they deserve a little away time too don’t they?
- Children: Children are welcome at the Daisy but they must be under adult supervision at all times. The Inn has been renovated with period furnishings and décor and guests would be held responsible for any breakage that might occur from the unrestrained natural enthusiasm and energy of children.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is permitted on the property. We quite often make an effort to offer a welcome to the Inn glass of wine.
- Deposit: Upon booking we require a deposit in an amount equal to 1 night’s stay to be secured with a valid MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. If you will be arriving earlier than the check-in time we can certainly make accommodations to store your baggage if your room is not yet ready. If, on your last morning with us, you elect to have breakfast later than 11am or simply want to do a bit more sightseeing before you depart, similar baggage accommodations can be arranged.
- Cancellation/Refund: If you find that you must cancel your reservation with us we will attempt to process any refund that is due within 5 days of cancellation notification. Refunds will be based on the following ~
- Cancellation notification received more than 7 days prior to planned date of arrival receives full refund of any/all deposits
- Cancellation notification received less than 7 days prior to planned date of arrival will receive NO refund of deposits
- Cancellation of booked dates by not showing up or “NO SHOW” will result in the entire amount of the arranged booking being charged to the card on file.
*These policies of The Daisy Polk Inn are valid as of August 2018 and will remain in effect until/unless superseded by additional dated documents.